8. AGREEMENT DURATION AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
8.2. This Agreement shall come into effect as of the day of signing and is valid until the Parties completely fulfill their obligations under this Agreement and all agreed upon supplements, unless the Agreement is terminated earlier as stated in Section 8.3 below.
8.2. This Agreement may be canceled or terminated early only on conditions expressly stipulated in this Agreement, namely:
- By the mutual written agreement by the Parties; or
- By either party due to a breach, namely, improper fulfillment of the other party’s obligations, under this Agreement. Such termination is effected with 10 days’ prior written notice.
8.3. All notices, amendments and supplements to this Agreement shall become effective when they are documented in writing and signed by both Parties.
After termination of this Agreement, all payments which were made under this Agreement prior to the termination date, will not be returned.
- Any other term or condition of this Agreement notwithstanding, Customer may, in its sole discretion, terminate the Services being performed by Provider without further liability hereunder for any reason whatsoever by giving Contractor thirty (30) calendar days prior written notice thereof.
- Any other term or condition of this Agreement notwithstanding, Contractor may, in its sole discretion, terminate the Agreement without further liability hereunder for any reason whatsoever by giving Customer thirty (30) calendar days prior written notice thereof.
8.4. All additional services or works that are not directly provided by this Agreement or Supplements hereto, and their price, should be set out separately and signed in the additional Supplements to this Agreement.
8.5. This Agreement is made in a form of a single document in two identical copies – one copy for each party.
8.6 The Parties agree and acknowledge that the relationship between them is that of principal and independent contractor and not a partnership, joint venture or an employer and employee relationship. Neither Party shall have the right to obligate the other in any way whatsoever.
8.7. This Agreement may only be amended in writing signed by both Parties. Contractor may not assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement to other party without the prior written consent of the Customer. All provisions of this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure solely to the benefit of the Parties hereto, their heirs, legal representatives, successors (whether by consolidation, merger, or otherwise), and assigns. This Agreement may be executed in multiple counterparts (including by facsimile), each of which shall be deemed an original but all of which shall constitute one and the same agreement. This Agreement represents the entire understanding between the Parties hereto with respect to the subject matter herein described and supersedes all previous representations, understandings or agreements, oral or written, between the Parties with respect to the subject matter.